SHE Manager - Ashford, Kent
Are you an experienced Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Professional looking for a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager.
With work environments becoming increasingly global and dynamic, the smart, safe entry has become the center of activity in and around many buildings. Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in reliable entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive expertise in managing the transit of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings. We are focused on providing an optimal, sustainable experience for our clients and their clients. By working together with our clients we help determine the exact requirements for the entry point.
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to the pending retirement of our current SHE Manager and will be based at our head office in Ashford, Kent.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Boon Edam Ltd is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
- Ensure all SHE legal compliance and reporting requirements are met and best practice/ACOP guidelines are adhered to.
- Responsible for accurate, comprehensive and timely reporting of incidents, actions, and follow-up including trend analysis and root cause determination.
- Understand all the hazards associated with construction sites and drive continual improvement through risk management and analysis.
- Manage the review process for all SHE risk assessments (general, DRA's, etc.), identifying issues of significant concern with recommendations for resolution.
- Ensure completion of compliance testing and workplace monitoring in relation to SHE regulations as appropriate to construction sites and product servicing.
- Develop and manage the provision of SHE training to ensure employees understand the SHE systems in place and their responsibilities in adhering to them.
- Ensure systems and activities are in place to achieve corporate SHE objectives, with continuous review.
- Knowledge of SHE legislation with supporting formal SHE qualification, NEBOSH Certificate preferably in construction, or equivalent.
- Experience of working within the construction industry.
- Must be a qualified SHE Auditor and can lead DRA's.
- Familiarity with the requirements of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 (ISO45001).
If you are looking for your next challenge as our SHE Manager, then please submit your application and covering letter to email@example.com