Repair Sales Coordinator (9 Months FTC)
Are you a target driven individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a group of hard-working individuals? If so, our Repairs Sales Coordinator (9 months FTC) might just be the role for you! We're looking for a friendly yet confident person to join our RSC team, who can learn quickly to use our CRM system.
With work environments becoming increasingly global and dynamic, the smart, safe entry has become the centre of activity in and around many buildings. Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in reliable entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive expertise in managing the transit of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings. We are focused on providing an optimal, sustainable experience for our clients and their clients. By working together with our clients we help determine the exact requirements for the entry point. This exciting opportunity has recently arisen and will be based at our head office in Ashford, Kent.
What will be expected of you in this role?
To take responsibility for and coordinate the sales of all fixed priced repair, glass and supply only in the specific allocated sales region by:
- Quotations: Timely and accurate production of maintenance agreements for new and existing customers. All quotations to be produced using standard format via in house system.
- Achieve / Exceed repairs sales targets for order intake.
- To ensure all sales leads are followed up via appropriate communication with the customer.
- Creating, updating, completing opportunities (on company CRM) for all quotations produced.
- Utilization of ‘telesales’ techniques to promote products and services of Boon Edam.
- Perform market research and customer surveys when making or receiving phone calls.
- Maintaining and updating customer/site details on company CRM.
- Maintaining and updating electronic and paper files, ensuring no paperwork is more than 3 days old.
- To set up repair orders, as and when required, ensuring all financial information is present and correct for invoicing.
- To schedule credit notes and re-invoices where necessary, with correct information, in preparation for raising by Finance.
- Diligently provide detailed information on all activity as may be required by the Head of Sales (HOS) or any other member of the management team, both in terms of regular activity and specific events.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Boon Edam Ltd is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes? The apply with your cover letter and CV today!