Project Administration (SAP)
What will be expected of you in this role?
- To provide SAP, financial, logistics and planning administration support to the Project Administrator (Logistics) and the Project Managers.
- To deliver accurate and timely SAP information to benefit the overall processes of Installs.
To act as an Administrator with a focus on SAP
- Includes checking Sales Orders (SO) against quoted orders.
- Liaising with New Sales Internal Executives where clarity may be required on project information.
- Release of Purchase Requisitions(PR), Purchase Orders(PO) and Goods Receipting for logistics and 3rd party suppliers, as requested for projects by the PM’s.
- Creation and release of Work Orders (WO) to the labour planner, as requested for projects by the PM’s.
- Use of the labour planner for new installs along with the Project Administrator (Logistics).
- Entering variations into SO and making margin adjustments under the direction of the Installation Office Manager (IOM) or the Project Managers (PM’s).
- Running required TCodes within a project’s lifecycle for reporting purposes.
- General tasks within SAP as directed by IOM.
To name a few, for more details please apply with your cover letter and CV.
- To comply with all general policies and procedures as specified by the Company.
- A duty to report any Quality Management System non-conformance.
- Full compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- A duty to report any Health and Safety incidents and near misses in accordance with Company procedures.
- Full compliance with the Company Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- A duty to report any Environmental incidents and near misses in accordance with Company procedures.
- At all times conduct yourself in a professional manner whilst representing the Company.
- Undertake any additional reasonable Management requests.
For more information please send your cover letter and CV.