Showcasing Security Entrance Integration at ISC West 2018
Expo Update from the USA - Las Vegas, April 2018 see's the American subsidiary Boon Edam USA exhibiting at ISC West from April 11 - 13 2018. Keep you eyes peeled for information on our access control solutions online! If you just so happen to be in the area, find them at booth #8037 at the Sands Expo Centre.
Helping Security Professionals Manage Risk and Liability
Security entrances with both integrated access and anti-tailgating technologies are helping security professionals manage risk and liability by preventing infiltration into their buildings. The following solutions will be on display in our booth:
- Lifeline Speedlane Swing: The industry’s slimmest speed gate will feature a custom, integrated pedestal that incorporates the MorphoWave™ touchless fingerprint technology from IDEMIA. This solution enables high throughput with the enhanced security of rapid biometric identification, all in a stylish, cohesive design.
- Circlelock: Offering the highest level of security available in an entrance, the Circlelock security portal prevents intrusion into the most sensitive areas such as data centers. The portal will be configured to demonstrate two-factor authentication: an AMAG Symmetry card reader on the outside of the portal conducts the initial authorisation, followed by an iris scanning technology inside the portal from Iris ID called the iCAM7S Series reader, to confirm identity.
- Circlelock Combi*: The Circlelock Combi half portal is the newest entry solution by Boon Edam. This clever solution transforms an existing swinging door into a high security entrance that prevents piggybacking. It also enables organisations to save on both space and renovation costs. In the booth, the half portal will demonstrate a two-factor authentication scenario: initial authentication using an AMAG Symmetry card reader to enter the portal, followed by facial scanning technology from StoneLock Pro® to open the second door.
- Tourlock 180: The industry’s best-selling security revolving door will feature an AMAG Symmetry card reader to demonstrate access control integration paired with the door’s uniquely high, bi-directional throughput and its ability to prevent tailgating and piggybacking without manned supervision.
- StereoVision: A proprietary technology in Boon Edam’s Circlelock and Tourlock, StereoVision prevents piggybacking by using a combination of near infrared and optical sensors to determine if someone is entering the door alone. Visitors to the booth will be able to see how they can calibrate the technology to obtain the mathematical probability of successful piggybacking prevention, thereby justifying their investment in high security doors and portals.
All Entrances to the Exhibit Hall to Feature New Speed Gates
For the 11th year in a row, Boon Edam has been named the official speed gate sponsor of ISC West. For the first time, we are excited to have installed 34 lanes at all the entrances to the show. The model is our Speedlane Open. These speed gates feature a barrier-free design, ideal for deterring casual tailgating attempts. The Open turnstile is part of the sleek and modern Lifeline Series launched in 2015, which has helped propel Boon Edam to the market leading position for security entrances, according to “Pedestrian Entrance Control Equipment” by IHS Markit® for the 2014-2016 period.
*The Circlelock Combi is currently only available in the USA.